Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

More details on Sonic V

Sonic V is a album i started working on after aborting my previous project (reason is i didnt like my voice and i wasn't having much fun recording the previous album), so with this, i decided to start another project. Strangely, i started playing alot of Sonic games again. I always been a fan since the mega drive days.
I thought it would be cool to do a simple album, without vocals or me singing at all (because i cant anyway and i suck) so it was then i had the idea to make this album.
Sonic V is really simple. The classics inspired me to do songs that could play in a specific Sonic stage, so thats why most songs on it resemble one. For example, we have a track that has a "ice theme" on it, so it could play in Sonic's ice levels, like Ice Cap and so on, you get the idea.
But i must remind you that they dont sound like Genesis tracks, they arent remixes, and they dont exactly sound 100% like you might expect from a Sonic classic tune. This is where the fun part started, because i had alot of ideas of themes that could fit in these levels, and with that, the tracks started to take shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment