Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

Our old work can still be used

On my quest to complete the album, ive come across some old sound files i created long time ago.
Right after R.Sounds (first album ever) i wanted to do another house/electronica album and ive found some music pieces from it in my computer. That album was never completed.
Whats good about this is that some songs still sound good and I can use them in Sonic V because they fit right in. Right now ive added a bit from an old track to a Sonic V track and im going to use a full track from 2007 on this album. Even if some sound good, others are really bad produced and sound dull. Remembering these tracks from 2007 shows how much I've progressed in making music. Plus, I wont use them all in a new album, that would be just lazy, but its okay to bring some of them back.
This particular sound goes back to the days i didn't had a guitar so I can hear a digital guitar effect from FL there, wow this is old! Mastering and EQ'ing and voila! Maybe some day I'll release all of these songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment